Tripindi Shraddha Puja Pandit in Trimbakeshwar

Tripindi Shraddha

Tripindi Shraddha is known as kamya Shraddha. The soul of a departed person, whose Shraddha was not been done continuously for a period of 3 years, gets converted into the category of Pret (just like a ghost). Amavas is the day of Pitars. On this day, Shraddha should be performed. However, during Navratri or on the day of death in the Krishna fortnight of the month of Bhadrapada, Tripindi should not be done.

When and where Tripindi Shraddha should be done ?

Tripindi-shraddha On any day of Panchami, Ashtami, Ekadashi, Teras, Choudas or Amavas in any fortnight (Shukla or Krishna) of the month of Shravan, Kartik, Pousha, Magh, Phalgun, Vaishakh, doing Tripindi Shraddha is permitted by traditional science. Normally Sun remains in Virgo or Libra during 16th September to 15th November. During this time Pitars are allowed to openly come to the earth. Hence doing Tripindi during this period is more beneficial or effective. In case of more problems, Tripindi should be done as per the guidelines given in the book of “Goda Vivekdarsha”.

Tripindi Shraddha should be done only at Trimbakeshwar in Nasik district. Tripindi can be done any time during the year.

This has been supported by our traditional sciences also.

In the great book of poetry known as “Raghuvansha”,written by poet Kalidas, reference of Trimbakeshwar is made as “Maheshwar”. In the Raghuvansha book, the prayer is made to Trimbakeshwar (Maheshwar), to destroy or crush all those evil movements that are in pret Yoni (Ghost).

Near Kushavart Tirth, which is in Trimbakeshwar, near the big tree of Ashwattha, there is a temple of Karpadikeshwar. If the Tripindi Shraddha is performed near the temple of Karpadikeshwar, it is more advantageous.

It should be kept in mind that this formality is not like doing a Satyanarayan Katha.

It is a Pret Shraddha. Therefore it is essential to do it under the guidance of expert, with full faith and purely in accordance with the procedure laid down in traditional science.

The right of Tripindi

Husband and wife are jointly entitled to do the Tripindi.

A widower(whose husband is no more) is also entitled to do this.

An unmarried person can also do this formality.

A Hindu woman goes to different family after her marriage. Therefore she is not entitled to do the Tripindi or Shraddha for her Mother and Father but she can do the Tripindi or Shraddha for those departed who were related to the family member. A brand new unwashed white dress should be worn at the time of performing this formality.

There is one place at 6 kms from Trimbakeshwar known as “Pishaccha Vimochan Tirth”. If Tripindi Shraddha is done at this place, the trouble of Pishaccha, i.e. ghost can be removed.

Call Pandit Sunil Maharaj to Book your puja at 08380000844

Sunil Maharaj

Sunil Maharaj are expert in Kaal Sarp Pooja, has given 100% result to devotees around the world. They are old and experienced pandit from Trimbakeshwar.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *